Propagation

[Propagation] Using VOACAP for batch processes

To: <propagation@contesting.com>, <propagation@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: [Propagation] Using VOACAP for batch processes
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 04:14:35 +0000
Anybody know how to use batch processing with VOACAP to "automate" collecting data on circuits for several different destinations?

I have been playing with VOACAP to try to see if it can tell me what to expect on the contest bands this weekend.

I have to input each destination of interest and then run through a series of steps to get data. I am primarily working with graphs of RELiability vs TIME.

Examples at: http://proxy.ymdb.yahoofs.jp/users/2bc4ff3a/bc/7L4IOU/JA_DX_05_Feb.pdf.pdf?bco.YCCBb9cA4LSF

7L4IOU prepared those. They show projections for several destinations from his home QTH, similar to what I am doing.

I think VOACAP allows some kind of batch processing. Anybody know how to use batch processing to automate the changes in destination? Is there a VOACAP manual that might cover this?

Jerry W4UK