Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Using VOACAP for batch processes

To: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Using VOACAP for batch processes
From: Sinisa Hristov <shristov@ptt.yu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 02:43:34 -0500
Jerry Flanders wrote:

> Anybody know how to use batch processing with VOACAP to "automate"
> collecting data on circuits for several different destinations?
> I think VOACAP allows some kind of batch processing. Anybody know how to
> use batch processing to automate the changes in destination? Is there a
> VOACAP manual that might cover this?

Yes, that's possible. I've been doing it since 1999.
If interested, I can supply Component Pascal source code.

Executable files are located in \itshfbc\bin_win.

Example command line would be:
  icepacw  c:\itshfbc icepacx.dat icepacx.out

Substitute "voacapw" or "rec533w" for "icepacw" if desired.

If command line parameters are omitted, a short help file is produced.

Prior to call, prepare input file "icepacx.dat".
Results are written to "icepacx.out", etc.
For example files look in \itshfbc\run directory.

Detailed description can be found in the Chapter 3 of
the "VOACAP User's Manual" (downloadable from ITS site).

73,

Sinisa  YT1NT, VE3EA