Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely
From: Mike N2GC via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 20:36:40 -0400
Jeff,

Being a little pistol station located on Long Island NA-026, the IOTA contest
is one of my favorites because I can generate some big pileups at times. I
think the sponsors need to change the rules to allow remote operations. Any way
to increase Island participation should be encouraged be it by remote or in
person especially from NA where there are lots of islands that are silent
during this contest. Thanks for getting on from PJ4 and for your past Island
activations. Hope to work you on all bands this weekend.

73,
Mike N2GC