Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely

To: Bill Mader <billamader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely
From: Stan Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 09:24:51 -0400
Consider the ramifications of allowing remotes to all -OTAs, not just
IOTAs.

Someone could place a solar powered radio on a rare mountain peak and
others could sit in the comfort of their chairs and claim SOTA. Hmmmm.

Maybe there is logic to all the OTAs requiring a transmitter and operator
onsite.
Stan, K4SBZ