Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 08:42:00 -0600
I agree that they are behind on remote and confirmations.  I am surprised that they allow FT mode contacts. :)

I like what POTA and others have done where you upload your logs and awards are based on activator logs.  Sure it takes some infrastructure.

More islands on the air equals more mults and more people to work.    Maybe they like having just a few islands on so they are the big DX for the weekend.

Are there any IOTA leaders here that care to discuss?

W0MU