Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 10:40:58 -0700
On 7/26/2023 1:17 AM, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> It's time to get off the COVID bandwagon - get your jabs and take your
> chances like the rest of us.

You take your chances, we'll take ours. My wife and I don't have a death wish.

If Jeff and John would like to activate a rare island, they should go there - that's what self-respecting ham-radio contesters and DXers do.

You don't read and retain well. They would have activated an island that is not rare.

When's the last time you traveled to activate anything? I did so twice in the last year.

73, Jim K9YC