Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spotting

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spotting
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <chris.tate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:38:49 -0700
The EU station is trying to filter for spots that come from their region,
omitting spots from another continent Such as <insertWcallhere>  By
spotting as DL/<insertWcallhere> The eu stations will see the spot since it
is apparently from a local and is not removed by their filters so it’s
essentially cheating the filter system with false data