Re: [TowerTalk] Pipe for guy anchor

To: gwj@me.com, Gary NA6O via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pipe for guy anchor
From: JOHN OWENS <ham38john@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 10:28:38 -0700 (PDT)
Prior to 1994, I had a guyed 72ft tower that blew down in 1994. I replaced it
with a US Tower free standing motorized tower. I had 3 HD pipes for the 3 guy
wires one each side from the tower, and they are still there. Anyone who can
safely and cleanly remove the is welcome to them. I believe they are drill
casings which are extremely strong. They would need to be cut off at ground
level. Let me know of anyone interested in removing these guy wire pipes.

John Owens -  N7TK

pipes.