Re: Topband: NCC-2 antenna pattern?

To: Rick Kunath <k9ao@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: NCC-2 antenna pattern?
From: Kenny Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 13:41:38 -0500
Thanks for all the comments, but knowing what the resulting antenna pattern
seems elusive.

I need in-band RX antenna for a mult station. Typically antenna separation,
front-to-back and polarization are the main tools for that.  When I run out of
room

I was wondering if phasing from an NCC-2 box is another tool to consider. But I
don’t want to consider it without knowing what the resulting pattern would be.

Many thanks, Kenny K2KW

Regards , Kenny