Re: Topband: NCC-2 antenna pattern?

To: Rick Kunath <k9ao@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: NCC-2 antenna pattern?
From: Kenny Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 22:04:54 -0500
Rick, my application is for an in-band RX antenna, but on a higher band. I just
thought the guys here might know more about the NCC-2, MFJ or QRM eliminator
than most others.

One thought was to create a 2 ele phased vertical array for the RX antenna with
a known pattern and put the null towards the TX array, along with physical
separation to allow in-band receiving.

But I was thinking an adjustable phasing system may produce a better null. But
I wouldn’t want the adjustable unit to create a clover leaf pattern for
example. One null might take out the interference but another null towards the
desired receiving direction might be created and is not desired.

I hope I’m explaining this well.

Regards , Kenny K2KW