Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spot in ARRL DX

To: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spot in ARRL DX
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 07:45:34 -0600
I use VE7CC as my default cluster, and I see RBN spots all the time. Even my own when I am CQing.

Make sure all your filters are off I would guess. Especially the setting that is sent when you first connect about what command turns them on/off.

Joe WB9SBD
.

A Contest 40 Years in The Making!
<https://w9et.com/home.html>