Re: [VHFcontesting] Cross-mode LOTW [was: Logging between various softwa

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Cross-mode LOTW [was: Logging between various software programs]
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 09:50:19 -0400
Well, Zack, I think we all need to come up with a convention for dealing with these situations. It is a huge problem for VHF and rovers.  There has to be a way to simply choose one of the modes for both ends of the contact.  Maybe we do it geographically.  Say the westernmost station's mode should be used.  We have to catch up with the programmers! In ant event, it is another thing to worry about and screw up at 06:45 UT.

Dave K1WHS