Re: [VHFcontesting] Logging between various software programs

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Logging between various software programs
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 19:21:55 +0000 (UTC)
I’m stupid and not up with modern stuff:
I log all contests on a “yellow pad”. Filling in missing info on subsequent
transmissions & scratching out  incorrect info works great by not having to
stay in computer’s tightly defined software columns.
After contest, I look up exact column formatting for that particular contest in
Cabrillo  cab b-4 ; then I use Microsoft “Table” to enter the QSO info from my
“yellow pad” in order that cab b-4 shows me.
After Table is complete, I paste it into the Cabrillo cab b-4 url:
Works great!
Bt73Pete,n6ze/7 today

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS