Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Logging between various software programs

To: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Logging between various software programs
From: Scott Armstrong <aa5am.scott@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 17:53:23 -0500
Dave,

One of the confirmation matching criteria for LOTW is that the modes must
be an exact match or match a mode group  ( ex. DATA = FT4, FT8, Q65, etc)
https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/key-concepts#confirmation

Within TQSL, you can remap ADIF modes to something TQSL recognizes. You can
also remap Cabrillo modes to something that is recognized.
File Menu --> Display or Modify Preferences Then select ADIF Modes or
Cabrillo Specs Tabs.

I don't know where a printed document lives that specifies what mode and
propagation types TQSL/LOTW recognizes . However you can go into TQSL
 File Menu --> Create a new ADIF file  and look in the dropdown boxes for
mode and propagation mode to see what is available and accepted

Scott AA5AM