Re: [VHFcontesting] Cross-mode LOTW [was: Logging between various softwa

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Cross-mode LOTW [was: Logging between various software programs]
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 07:47:32 -0500
This has been a problem for me when I operate QRP Portable on VHF+ and the
other station running SSB can't quite pull me out of the noise on SSB. So I
switch to CW. I have submitted QSO's to LOTW using CW as the mode and they
didn't come up as a match. I re-submitted the log with those QSO's as SSB
and they matched.

73, Zack W9SZ