Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Logging between various software programs

To: Scott Armstrong <aa5am.scott@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] Logging between various software programs
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 21:39:56 -0400
Hello Scott,

I had no idea that you could do that stuff with TQSL. Remapping the modes looks like a great way to get things to run seamlessly. I have not tried it yet, but I plan to do that. It looks like the adif spec covers about everything. The problem is having the logging software use the same names. It should not be that hard! SO thanks to all with some suggestions and such. I learned a lot!!

73

Dave K1WHS