Re: Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA
From: "ok1tn " <ok1tn@seznam.cz>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:07:23 +0100 (CET)
I'm not nervous. I'm sorry that today's hams won't experience those feelings
when gaining a new land on TB. I'm 3 countries short of 300.DXCC CW. But I'm
giving up the fight with the no-nonsense attitude towards hoby development.
To top it all off, the expedition will not even be present on the island.
What comes more. Ban the telegraph.
--
73 Slavek Zeler
www.lc-variable.eu