Re: Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA

To: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:57:09 +0200
On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 10:42 PM  wrote:

> "Like it or not, FT8 has been a boon to many DXers with limited antenna
> > situations and noisy locations."
>
> So this is exactly where I started the topic - soon heaven will come on
> earth :-))))
> In the future, there may be no need to build antennas at all...

Don't talk nonsense. For example TX5S expedition. We in Lithuania had only
2 openings, very short. And nobody did a single QSO on 160m.
Only me and another one LY called them for a 5-7 minutes, when they were
visible on a screens. But very bad what was long list of callers, and
propagation ended.
I AM SURE 100% WHAT WE WERE IN THIS LIST (QUEUE), not many stations have
good RX/TX antenna's in LY on 160m.
https://clublog.org/charts/?c=TX5S#r

> So friends, we should be happy and not nervous :-)))
>
> So be happy, don't nervous.

Waiting for FW8GC/TX8GC on Top band . I also not like FT8, but ARRL
dudies like, so take it easy and not explain.
Sam LY5W