Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!

To: KM1H Carl <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 15:29:18 -0500
Like I said - mistakes happen.  If the guy who made the mistake realizes he did
so and is will to correct the error that is nothing wrong with that.
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX?
Two week trial - http://www.dailydx.com/trial.htm
https://twitter.com/dailydx
410-489-6518

On Nov 16, 2013, at 8:46 AM, ZR <zr@jeremy.mv.com> wrote:

> Ive always been under the impression that both calls have to be sent,
> received, and verified to count for DXCC and other awards. QSO's on 160 are
> no different than EME when it comes to verification.
> Unless an audio recording (SSB/CW) is kept to verify a mistake was made in
> the log the result is still a busted call which also gets deleted during
> contest log checking.
>
> Am I wrong here?
>
> Carl
> KM1H