Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!

To: <herbs@vitelcom.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:52:12 -0600
I learned a lesson many years ago where I showed up on a needed band as a
NIL.  I have more than one callsign and if I need that band contact I will
try and work them with both callsigns now.  Mistakes happen on the DX end (I
know as having been a DXpedition operator) and the contact gets mistyped or
accidentally deleted.  Simply insurance.
Doug

"Think of all the ways you can hurt yourself laughing."