Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:26:27 -0400
Great information Jim....I wish I would have done that many years ago as I worked BS7H in 2007 on 20 CW May 5th, 2007 and the log search shows up nothing. Apart from P5 and Eritrea this is one of three missing ones for DXCC I need. If I had jotted down the proximate contacts I might have been able to have received some help. I know KV4FZ is in the log somewhere but how can I ever get help finding it. I all goes to prove that when working rare DX-peditions there are no rewards by poor record keeping. There hasn't been another operation to Scarborough Reef in nearly a decade and probably won't be for a long time especially with the political battle over disputed islands in the South China Sea.

Regards,   Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ