Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!

To: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>, KM1H Carl <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Don't give up AND log who worked the DX b4 and after!
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:25:46 -0700
As Bernie says, "Mistakes happen."
Just to re-iterate --- they DID copy my call correctly!! I heard them come back
to me with K9JWV 599! THAT's why I put in the log.
 I wouldn't have logged the QSO if he came back "K9JJV 599"!!! I'd still be
there calling them!! Hi HiI'm ok with the notion it's not a valid QSO IF they
got my call wrong in the exchange, which they didn't! Them mucking up my call
entry in the log is a different matter.
72, Jim R. K9JWV

Topband Reflector