Propagation

[Propagation] RF Propagation on-line course from ARRL Oct 15

To: Propagation Reflector <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: [Propagation] RF Propagation on-line course from ARRL Oct 15
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:01:23 +0000
ARRL has a series of on-line courses available to the membership (and to non-menbers at a higher price).

On October 15, the RF Propagation course is being offered for the first time. I have signed up for it. I took their Antenna Modeling course two years ago and found it excellent.

"EC-011 - RADIO FREQUENCY PROPAGATION
Students will learn the science of RF propagation. This course puts together the most current information on the various modes of propagation. In 16 learning units and about 35 hours the student will learn information that normally takes years of operating experience to learn. This course runs in an 12-week period, and earns 2 CEUs "

Syllabus is at:

http://www.arrl.org/cce/syllabus.html

Cost is $65 for ARRL members.

Jerry Flanders W4UK