Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Propagation Reflector

To: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>,"a Propagation Reflector" <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Propagation Reflector
From: "Stu" <samalex@eidosnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:47:16 +0100
Hi Thomas

I wish I could contribute but I don't have the knowledge yet

would be good if someone could translate your stuff in terms of what it will do on a radio front like bands that will be affected and how

Its very interesting and I am trying to understand it more
I have read the usual sources about blackouts and what the terminology with g1
etc but still digesting it

same goes for long path still trying to find more about that as well

Stu MM0BSM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>