Re: [CQ-Contest] multiple monitors?

To: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] multiple monitors?
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 23:12:50 +0400
An important consideration regarding monitor height is whether you touch
type.  If you don’t - and, like me, are looking at keyboard, then minimize
the distance between keyboard and the logging monitor.  Put the keyboard(s)
just in front of the logging monitor.

The center of the action is the logging monitor.  The radio(s) are
“peripherals”
and they go off the the side of the monitor.

The other screens can be above the logging monitor.

73,

~ Alan K0AV