Re: [CQ-Contest] multiple monitors?

To: Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] multiple monitors?
From: "Chuck R. Korzendorfer" <ckorz@multi-craft.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:09:45 +0000
There have been numerous studies done on monitor height recently.  This is a
critical issue, as it can lead to back/neck issues if the height is not set
correctly, especially if you spend a significant time operating (BIC).   I
recently went with one larger monitor on an adjustable monitor hanger & did
away with a shelf.
Chuck    KM5G