Re: [CQ-Contest] multiple monitors?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] multiple monitors?
From: Ron Notarius W3WN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:42:54 +0000 (UTC)
 Only one question... what took you so long?
Smaller monitors are plentiful.  (You wouldn't believe the number I used to
have stored after we upgraded the airport to slightly bigger ones... don't ask,
they all went on a pallet and got sold at auction quite a while ago).  Medium
and larger monitors (up through, say 24 inch) are also plentiful and relatively
inexpensive.
Highly recommended.  Two 20" or larger monitors can make a huge difference.
And not just in the ham shack.
73
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 12:01:20 PM EST, Jamie WW3S