Re: [CQ-Contest] multiple monitors?

To: Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] multiple monitors?
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 11:18:43 -0600
I have a single wide screen monitor (44”) on a shelf above my rigs.  Perfect
height for the eyes with no neck strain. Every thing is on top of a height
adjustable desk so it’s right where I want it.

Pic on my qrz page.

I may add a couple of vertical monitors on either side for windows I don’t
normally look at, like a grey line map etc.

Rich - N5ZC

Sent from my iPhone