Re: [CQ-Contest] RES: CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RES: CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 11:36:08 +0100
On 02/04/2021 20:20, David Gilbert wrote:

<snip>

. . . But for example, imagine a radio contest with every participant connected to the internet

Imagine a sailboat race with everyone using mechanical propulsion - yes, it's now a powerboat race.

Imagine a radio contest with everyone connected to the internet - yes, it's now online computer gaming.

Imagine if we could do as we like and call it what we like  :-)

73,
Paul EI5DI