Re: [CQ-Contest] RES: CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

To: Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RES: CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update
From: "Martin, LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 14:27:24 -0300
Yuri,

That is indeed a big level of prejudice on your part.
Or at least, totally "Non sequitur".
Do you know each of the kids who were involved in these operations and
their expectations about the hobby?
I see sort of the same attitude from OT CWers towards FT8 and the like.
If there is anything killing our hobby it is anachronism.
C'mon!

73,

Martin, LU5DX