Re: [VHFcontesting] Difference between types of Rover?

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>, Larissa Reise <ve3kgc@gmail.com>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Difference between types of Rover?
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:55:16 +0000
Zack and all, I looked that one up too.. Seems like the unlimited is meant to
be the "multi-multi" of rovers? pretty much anything goes.  Is the 3.5.7
exemption meant to deal with "grid circling"? seems like it might be. As far as
3.5.3.. what the heck is that? "roving" where you hook up to AC power and
antennas a many different sites? I guess maybe that's still "roving" but do
stations actually DO that??

bill, K1DY sometimes /R (classic I guess)