Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC Card Checking Question

To: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>,<vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC Card Checking Question
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:04:34 -0500
Absolute NO !!!

If you want VUCC confirmations you must use "Hard Cards" or LoTW (when they
finally get around to implementing VUCC) !!!

eQSL's might as well be printed on "TP", and used as such.

While LoTW might be a minor PITA to setup, once it's done it's DONE !!!

I wish more VHF/UHF OP's would just sign onto LoTW and get with the program.
If you want VUCC, just do it if you want low cost QSL's !!!

For those interested, I quit the ARRL for their stupidity on a number of other
issues in 2003 after being a member for 31 years.

LoTW is not one of them !!!

73
Bob, K1VU
FN42ma