Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC Card Checking Question

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC Card Checking Question
From: Sebastian <w4as@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:14:42 -0500
On Jan 28, 2009, at 5:45 PM, Les Rayburn wrote:

> Again, I apologize. I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. My only
> interest is in getting valid confirmations that will be accepted.

I don't feel it necessary for you to apologize for asking questions on
a public reflector.  Sure you can call the 'ARRL VUCC desk' and see
who answers.

When someone posts a question on here, and receives the right answer,
then that information is then disseminated to others who perhaps were
wondering the same thing, yet hadn't asked.

> I do include SASE's with all my QSL's, and yes, I make sure to let
> them know
> that I need their grid for VUCC. But still the return rate is low.
> I've
> recently gotten a QSL manager, so maybe things will improve.

Congrats on being the only US ham in the mainland (that I know of)
that has a QSL manager!

> In any event, I've taken up too much bandwidth already.

Then I suppose others will not appreciate this response.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian