Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC Card Checking Question

To: "Carl Steckler" <cjs9@cornell.edu>, "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC Card Checking Question
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:35:48 -0500
Gentlemen-

While I am not the ARRL Awards Manager, I am an active VHF'er and monitor these
lists. I forwarded these questions to Bill Moore, NC1L, who is ARRL Awards
Manager. (Eileen Sapko hasn't been with ARRL in over a year).

QSOs confirmed by eQSL are not valid for any ARRL award. If you require further
clarification on this, you can reach Bill at bmoore@arrl.org.

I continue to lobby hard for VUCC inclusion in LOTW. It will be added, but
there are simply higher priorities on the Web Development team's long list of
things to do first.

73,

Sean Kutzko KX9X
Contest Branch Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington, CT  06111 USA
(860) 594-0232
email: kx9x@arrl.org