Re: [VHFcontesting] Great idea -- Kudos to Grid Pirates

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Great idea -- Kudos to Grid Pirates
From: Sebastian <w4as@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:15:50 -0500
I don't see how this couldn't happen, and isn't happening.  After all,
don't we have dead people and people who have medical limitations who
can't possibly vote that still show up on the voter rolls in this
country during most elections?

I think this is an open 'secret', just like those who claim to never
look at a DX cluster during a contest.

I shouldn't be writing this because I frankly could care less who
'wins', I just like to participate, and I also hate this discussion in
general.  Somehow I think I will regret posting this :-)

I'm all for the ARRL or any other group who SPONSORS a contest to make
public the logs of the stations who submit contest logs.  It should be
a disclosure in the rules.  Why should I care if my logs are
published?  What do I have to hide?

73 de W4AS
Sebastian