Re: [VHFcontesting] Great idea -- Kudos to Grid Pirates

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, Todd Sprinkmann <sprinkies@excel.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Great idea -- Kudos to Grid Pirates
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:28:31 -0800 (PST)
I do have one question about the open logs:  A couple of weeks ago we have a
long discussion about all of the problems with contesting (especially roving)
with everyone saying we need open access to logs.  Now we have it in a limited
way (so far) and I want to know:

 "How does having open access to logs fix any of these problems?"

73s John AA5JG