Re: [VHFcontesting] Great idea -- Kudos to Grid Pirates

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, Buck Calabro <kc2hiz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Great idea -- Kudos to Grid Pirates
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:10:44 -0800 (PST)
Buck,

You address another objection I had about open logs, but forgot to write-they
open up all sorts of witchhunts.  We already have the rover witchhunts going on
because someone won a contest in a way other than some hams think they should
have operated (but not in violation of the rules).  Open logs will just
encourage more of this.

73s John AA5JG