Re: [VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up

To: VHF CONTESTING <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:37:41 -0800 (PST)
  No wonder why so many people (including myself) find the CQ VHF contest
refreshing even though it doesn't have as much participation.  I am sure that
people have complaints about that contest too, but it's simple, has plenty of
classes, and I may have missed it, but I can't remember there being this type
of  contest objectives /vs/ contest rules /vs/ contest ethics factors involved.
 It's definately a "work hard" contest versus a "who has the most bands"
contest.  Nothing wrong with either contest as they are just geared differently
and both have their pros and cons.
  Rusty