re: [VHFcontesting] One "Idiot's" Reply - The Real WTX Story

To: N6MU1@aol.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: re: [VHFcontesting] One "Idiot's" Reply - The Real WTX Story
From: "Dave Wendling" <kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:50:00 -0400
N6MU1@aol.com wrote:
__________
>This "idiot" is proud to be part of the group that raised the roving bar this
>year.
>Many hours were spent calling hundreds of CQs on six and two meters with NO
>answers.

Raise the bar! Are you sure you didn't start at a bar?  You would have to be
drunk or an "idiot" to build a 10 band rover station, then drive it out in the
middle of nowhere and call cq hundreds of times! Were you hoping UFO's were
going to hear you?  Then You drive around in circles making contact with the
same guys over and over! Were you just confused or still drunk?

Give me a break! Your reply Is  a sorry excuse for a defense of your actions.
Where is your sense of fair play? Don't you have any self respect?

Dave Wendling KB1EAA
Home of Palm Rover Software
http://kb1eaa.com