Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024
From: john simmons <jasimmons@pinewooddata.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 12:19:24 +0000
Spark forever!

73
-de "Curly" John NI0K
QRZ.com<https://www.qrz.com/db/ni0k>
Hamshack Hotline<https://hamshackhotline.com/> call me: 6100000271

On 4/28/2024 2:50 PM, Gene Smar via TowerTalk wrote:

 This discussion reminds me (a graybeard) of the antagonism between AM
("Ancient Modulation") and SSB ("Slop-Bucket") that permeated the airwaves and
eyeball QSOs during my early years in Ham radio (1965 and beyond.)  Both appear
to be alive and well more than half a century later.
73 deGene Smar  AD3F

    On Sunday, April 28, 2024 at 02:31:31 PM EDT, Jim Brown