Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: MFJ QRT on May 17, 2024
From: John Webster NN1SS <nn1ssnh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 11:01:29 -0400
The RBN stats are here:

https://www.reversebeacon.net/pages/FT8+Announcement+40

BH7HQT's QRZ page is here:

BH7HQT - Callsign Lookup by QRZ Ham Radio <https://www.qrz.com/db/BH7HQT>

Note the picture in the top right corner and the description of the rig. I
chose BH7HQT as an example. There are many like it. You can confirm that by
getting on 15m FT8 some evening, pointing the antenna north and calling CQ.
As you answer the JA, BY, YB and DS respondents, check their QRZ pages. I'm
continually amazed. One station's antenna looked more like rabbit ears
attached to a standpipe on the roof of a high-rise. It is my firm belief
that WSTJx is making Ham Radio accessible to more people around the world
than ever before. And that's a good thing for all of us.

73
John
NN1SS