Re: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help
From: Don Greenbaum <don@aurumtel.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 19:51:05 -0400
So Steve, I guess you never worked any of those hundreds of DXpeditions on CW that the foundations did sponsor?

I hate to tell you, but Glorioso is very rare, most of those who DO contribute to NCDXF and INDEXA need it. Besides, most of the QSOs made by most dxpeditions today on top band are not on CW. Sad but true.
73
Don
N1DG
NCDXF Treasurer