Re: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help

To: Don Greenbaum <don@aurumtel.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>, "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help
From: Wes Stewart via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 21:14:30 +0000 (UTC)
From southern AZ even that is far from a given.  This isn't a great path, but
it's not impossible.  What will make it so is QRM and with my current powerline
noise, QRN.
On a related note in this discussion, I support NCDXF (as do two DX clubs I'm a
member of), INDEXA and Clublog.  Additionally, I add personal support to, IMO,
deserving expeditions.  I've already sent Marek a Benjamin and if I get to make
an OQRS request there might be another one or two.

From all accounts it's still cheaper than playing golf.
Wes  N7WS

    On Saturday, April 27, 2024 at 12:54:58 PM MST, Richard (Rick) Karlquist