Re: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, gilles desansac F6IRA <f6ira@live.fr>
Subject: Re: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help
From: Wes Stewart via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 21:10:03 +0000 (UTC)
 Stepping back onto the soapbox.
Gilles writes: " Is the rules even is not good hamspirit for a simple click to
sent the batch of DX'pedition QSO to LOTW server 6 mouth after date.

I think this sums up what I was commenting on before.  The members of
DXpeditons spend personal funds, foundations, corporate sponsors and individual
donors provide more funds, yet there can still be a shortfall.  The team
endures hardships galore that I won't try to document to provide us with new
entities and excitement.  Their last chance of financial recovery is via QSL
requests and yet some say, "Why should I pay for a simple mouse click?"
Wes  N7WS

    On Monday, April 22, 2024 at 03:09:41 PM MST, gilles desansac F6IRA