Topband: TT8XX QSL Help

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: TT8XX QSL Help
From: Bill Gillenwater <k3sv@pa.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:39:08 -0400
I am a little confused with the QSL options for the Chad/TT8 operation that is in progress.

Most (and I say MOST) operations have 3 or more options for getting QSO confirmation.

I'm filling "band-slots" for Chad and basically want a LOTW confirmation (eventually).

You can donate "up-front" or pay $$ via the OQRS process. OQRS says LOTW included with card request.

Now, if I do none of the above, will they eventually dump the logs to LOTW? I usually see a comment in DXpediton postings that eventually you get a LOTW confirmation. Can't find that anywhere on this one.

Thanks 73 Bill K3SV