Re: Topband: Lack of DX CW Activity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Lack of DX CW Activity
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 19:10:43 -0400
Jim,

I applaud your tireless ability to make your point about the terrible noise
(especially in California?), but by that same rationale, I should give up on
160m CW and never dream of working a JA, KH6, VK, ZL or any of the dozens of
rare Pacific Islands (which I strangely seem to be able to do (most) anytime
there is a CW/SSB expedition out there) some 10-15k,kms from here).

I also thank you for so many contest QSO's.  In RAC just gone by, I was QRP,
so your ability to actually hear me on at least 3 bands seems exceptional.

CU (all of a sudden!) in the next one.

Mike VE9AA