Re: Topband: J28MD, conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: J28MD, conditions
From: "Lloyd - N9LB" <lloydberg@tds.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 14:06:08 -0500
You guys don't know what you are talking about.

The WSJT Modes, including FT8 and FT4, require a live operator ( not someone
sleeping ) to initiate each contact.
( There is also a time-out timer that limits the number of times it
calls/replies before going back to standby )
and
The ARRL requires at live operator ( not someone sleeping ) to initiate each
contact before they will consider the contact legitimate.