Re: Topband: J28MD, conditions

To: kq2m@kq2m.com
Subject: Re: Topband: J28MD, conditions
From: Hans Hjelmström <sm6cvx@hjelmstrom.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 19:48:53 +0100
Hi Bob

And I can tell you,,,,I feel same,,,,PLUS it has also destroyed the fun on
50 mc.   NO CW or SSB to be heard ( except TZ4AM and TT8SN  still on CW/SSB).
Both 5V7RU/ ty5RU and J28MD ONLY FT 8 unheard mode. NOT even
a try on CW,even that conditions are perfect.
This is VERY SAD and will impact of activity in future for many of us.

Take care and stay safe

Hans SM6CVX  / NO Ft 8 ever