Re: Topband: CQ Zones

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ Zones
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 20:29:29 -0700
Ah but, there used to be an RTTY DXCC (which I have) that has now been bastardized into "Digital".  They should have maintained the (traditional) RTTY award and added an award for the digital stuff.  Since they have not seen fit to do this, I am forced to carefully avoid applying for LoTW digital credits to be applied to my RTTY award.

Wes  N7WS