Re: Topband: CQ Zones

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ Zones
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 13:17:52 -0700
I think "illegal" might be a little strong but I agree the JT modes should have separate awards.  I also understand this discussion began talking about CQ awards, something I've never pursued.

That said, one of my DXCC certificates says. "RTTY" on it.  I understand that ARRL has decided to issue "Digital" certificates instead.  So, although I'm making FT8 QSOs and posting my log to LoTW for the other guy, I do not claim DXCC credit for them.

Wes  N7WS